CODE OF REGULATIONS
Mission and Goals
- To further the best interests of those engaged in the cleaning industry and to foster and promote a feeling of fellowship and good will among members
- To acquire, preserve and distribute information to members of the Association relating to improved processes in cleaning, safety appliances and all other information that would be of interest to the industry.
- To eliminate or minimize abuses, methods and practices inimical or prejudicial to the best interests of the public and this Association, and to foster and promote a feeling of good will between the public and the Association.
- To encourage local organizations and their promotion of and affiliation with the state association
- To work with federal, state, county or municipal officers in the fair enforcement of the laws and regulations concerning construction and operation of cleaning plants.
- To support or oppose legislation and regulation which may affect the cleaning industry and/or the public